Current Digital Ad Industry
- Users are barraged with annoying and irrelevant ads.
- User data has become commoditized and is bought and sold with little regard for privacy, relevance or effectiveness.
- Publishers find it difficult to make money from their traffic. They monetize their subscribers indirectly rather than directly.
- Most advertisers are forced to rely on banner & display ads rather than tapping into the effectiveness of publisher subscriber bases.
- App partners can't scale without building a marketplace first. Widespread user adoption is extremely difficult to attain.